RE/MAX MIDWEST / LANDLEADER.COM BIG BUCK CONTEST RULES
1. This contest and all rules are subject to the laws and hunting regulations of the state of Indiana. All contestants must be legally permitted to take deer according to Indiana Hunting Regulations.
2. The Contest will begin on October 15, 2016 and end on November 27, 2016
3. To qualify for an opportunity to win participants must submit a picture of the buck (with rack and points clearly visible) with hunter- not just the deer in picture- along with a picture of the check-in tag clearly showing the date. Photos must be emailed to:
4. Winners will be determined by the number of points on the buck’s rack. Any point must measure at least 1 inch to be considered a point.
5. In the event of a scoring tie, the contest will be determined by the entry that was submitted to WRAY first.
6. Only deer harvested from Southwest Indiana are eligible to participate in this contest. This territory covers the counties of Gibson, Knox, Pike, Warrick, Vanderburgh, Posey, Sullivan, Davies, Greene, Owen, Clay, Martin, Dubois, Spencer, Perry, Crawford, Orange, Lawrence, Monroe, Morgan, Johnson, Brown, Jackson, Washington, Harrison, Floyd, Clark, Scott, Jennings, Bartholomew, Shelby, Rush, Decatur, Jefferson, Ripley, Franklin, Fayette, Wayne, Union, Dearborn, Ohio, and Switzerland.
7. No High-Fence deer harvests are allowed.
8. No out of state deer harvests are allowed.
9. Only deer harvested during the 2016 season are eligible for prizes.
10. To enter, email the picture of the deer and hunter along with the picture of the check in tag to
no later than midnight – November 27, 2016.
11. Email needs to contain the name of the individual in the picture, the date of the kill and an e-mail and phone number to contact. Any questions call 812-386-1250 ext. 119.
12. Submit only one picture per buck.
13. By submitting a picture the submitter agrees to allow the picture to be posted on the www.wrayradio.com web site.
14. All pictures submitted will be posted at the discretion of WRAY Radio management.
15. All decisions of WRAY Radio management are final.
16. The winner will win 1st place trophy and prizes for 2016 RE/MAX Midwest / LandLeader.com Big Buck Contest and have the honor for 1 year.
17. General. (a) By participating in the Contest, the winners agree to have their names, voices, or likenesses used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, and to sign a publicity release, affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to acceptance of the prize. By accepting the prize, each winner grants to Sponsors the right to use the winner's name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). (b) Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Contest or website or violates the Official Rules of the Contest. (c) Sponsors are not responsible for errors in the rules, their announcements, or the offering or the administration of the Contest. (d) WRAY Radio and Sponsors are not responsible for technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, any other error or malfunction, late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries, or for errors in any advertisement, entry form or the rules. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the WRAY Radio and/ or the Sponsors determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, WRAY Radio and/ or the Sponsors reserve the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate the Contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.wrayradio.com. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of WRAY Radio and the Contest Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, WRAY Radio and/or the Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (e) No prize transfers. Sponsors may substitute prizes for prizes of like value, in the Sponsors’ sole discretion. Prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash. Offer subject to federal, state and local regulations and laws and is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. By entering, participants agree to these rules and the decisions of the Sponsors/judges. (f) Any deviation from these Official Rules and Regulations (these “rules”) on the part of any contestant shall render that contestant ineligible. All decisions of WRAY Radio and its designated agents are final. (g) For a copy of the Official Rules and/or winners’ list, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to WRAY Radio, c/o Big Buck Contest at P.O. Box 8, Princeton, Indiana 47670. Big Buck Prizes and Sponsors:
REMAX Midwest / LandLeader.com $50 Gift Card http://timmasonteam.com & http://www.landleader.com
Trophy provided by 1st Place Trophys & Awards, Hwy 64 East, Princeton
Up to the minute weather from our partners at Eyewitness News.
There is an active Amber Alert when this graphic is flashing